* Non-library classes may be scheduled on a one-time, irregular basis if the Dubin classroom is not scheduled for a priority function.
* Any library use receives priority over non-library use.
* Hardware and software available in the classroom will be limited to that which is specified by the library.
* Faculty and staff requesting use of the room will be informed at least four days prior to the class/meeting date if they can be accommodated.
* We will contact you within 48 hours regarding this request. Please contact the Research Instruction Coordinator (202-687-8689) if you have questions about the Dubin Room.
Only required if different from User Information submitted above.
©2009 - 2013 Georgetown University Library
37th & O Streets NW Washington DC 20057-1174
Site Feedback | Staff Wiki