Libraries & Spaces
Dubin Room Request Form
- Non-library classes may be scheduled on a one-time, irregular basis if the Dubin classroom is not scheduled for a priority function.
- Any library use receives priority over non-library use.
- Hardware and software available in the classroom will be limited to that which is specified by the library.
- Faculty and staff requesting use of the room will be informed at least four days prior to the class/meeting date if they can be accommodated.
- We will contact you within 48 hours regarding this request. Please contact the Research Instruction Coordinator (202-687-8689) if you have questions about the Dubin Room.