- About Us
- Media Collection
Libraries & Spaces
What can you do?
- Edit video in iMovie or Final Cut Pro.
- Edit audio in Garageband
- Record simple audio or voiceovers.
- Graphic design
- See complete software list
What will you find?
- An ultra-fast Mac Pro computer with a large screen and comfortable keyboard.
- A handy multi-format memory card reader (supports SD, miniSD, CF, and more).
- Equipment for digitizing video from DVD, VHS, and miniDV tape.
- A high-quality condenser microphone on a swivel-arm.
- Extra firewire, USB, and power plugs for all your other devices.
These rooms are only available to users
(a) who have had a consultation and have a signed use-agreement form on file at GNMC, and
(b) who have a valid Georgetown University log-in.
These rooms require training before use. A multimedia specialist may come to your class to go over these policies and have you sign the appropriate forms. Otherwise, you will need to schedule a consultation
- Each patron is only guaranteed one 2-hour reservation per day.
- Reservations should be made in advance in person or via telephone (Main Desk 202-687-7410).
- Users may stay in the rooms past their 2 hour allotment, but must be prepared to surrender the space in light of other reservations.
- Keys are no longer checked out. Instead, staff will let you into the space and keep your GoCard until you finish.