Home › Community › About Us › Library Departments › Gelardin New Media Center › Equipment › Adobe InDesign ›
Application for designing, and publishing documents for print, online, or to mobile devices.
- Great for laying out your own posters, flyers, brochures, magazines and books.
- Files can be shared with other Adobe applications
- The basics can take about two hours to learn.
- Experience using photoshop and illustrator are recommended.
- Atomic Learning - video tutorials (accessible only from Lauinger library computers).