- About Us
- Media Collection
Libraries & Spaces
- Video Production Space
- Green Screen (used for video production chroma keying)
- iMac computer
- Mbox 2 Pro
- Software List
What you can do:
- You can use this production space to shoot professional video interviews.
- You can record audio sessions directly into ProTools.
These rooms are only available to users
(a) who have had a consultation and have a signed use-agreement form on file at GNMC, and
(b) who have a valid Georgetown University log-in.
Our editing spaces are best used for editing and exporting audio projects. If you want to do group recordings, you can ask the music department about their current reservation policies for Studio D, a recording studio in New North. To see what music courses are offered at Georgetown, check the course guides for current classes.
These rooms require training before use. A multimedia specialist may come to your class to go over these policies and have you sign the appropriate forms. Otherwise, you will need to schedule a consultation.
- Each patron is only guaranteed one 2-hour reservation per day.
- Reservations must be made in advance in person or via telephone (Main Desk 202-687-7410).
- Users may stay in the rooms past their 2 hour allotment, but must be prepared to surrender the space in light of other reservations.
- A key must be checked out from the main desk to gain entry to the studio. A valid GO-card is required.