- About Us
- Media Collection
Libraries & Spaces
Multimedia CoLaboratory (Room 158)
- 4 group-editing stations with large monitors and seating/tables for groups
- Instructor station, projector, screen for classes
What you can do:
- Edit Video
- Edit Audio
- Access the internet
- View Media (headphones required, 4-port headphone extenders installed at all stations)
- Teach courses
- Screen videos
- Teleconference using the webcams mounted on the monitors
- See the software list for the computers in this space
These computers are only available to users
(a) who have had a consultation and have a signed use-agreement form on file at GNMC, and
(b) who have a valid Georgetown University login.
This room requires training before use. A multimedia specialist may come to your class to go over these policies and have you sign the appropriate forms. Otherwise, you will need to schedule a consultation
Each patron is only guaranteed one 2-hour reservation per day. Reservations must be made in advance in person or via telephone (Main Desk 202-687-7410). Users may stay in the room past their 2 hour allotment, but must be prepared to surrender the space in light of other reservations.
A key must be checked out from the main desk to gain entry to the studio. A valid GOcard is required.