Libraries & Spaces
Technology-Enhanced Learning (TEL)
Georgetown's Technology-Enhanced Learning (TEL) opportunities strengthen teaching and learning on-campus and bolster Georgetown's online activity globally.
The Library supports ITEL projects in a variety of ways:
- Multimedia equipment, software or instruction.
- Digitization of course materials.
- Archiving of reusable course content or student assignments.
- Documents, rare books, archives, artwork, manuscripts from Special Collections.
- Research instruction, tutorials, subject consultations.
- Use of library computer classrooms, high-tech rooms, Skype, GoToMeeting services.
- Copyrighted materials, reserves, online resources, images or audiovisual materials. Guidance on the use of copyrighted material. See the Copyright Procedures for Use of Instructional Material in Online Courses for more information.
Read more about the Library's role in ITEL: "Workforce Transformation: Unexpected Transformations, Prepared for Years in Advance."