- 58 PCs with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office
- 7 Multimedia PCs with Windows 7, Adobe Design Premium, and ArcGIS
- 10 televisions with DVD/VHS players for viewing media, some with cable access
- Printers; 2 black and white, 1 color
What you can do:
- Create documents
- Access the internet
- View Media *headphones required*
- Scan documents and images
- Convert analog media to digital formats (records, tapes, slides)
Use This Service
Save often to an external device or email to yourself. All computers in this area are wiped when they are restarted, and they are restarted often.
The Gelardin New Media Center is located on the first floor of Lauinger Library.
This area is open as long as the library is open. A valid GoCard is required to stay in the building past 11pm.
This space is open to all patrons of Lauinger Library. Please note that if you do not have a valid Georgetown University ID you may still enter the library by showing a valid photo ID and signing in at the front entrance.