Subject: Accounting Business & Financial History
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 15:37:37 -0400 (EDT)
Accounting Business & Financial History
(Link inactive 30 July 2004)
(Link active 30 July 2004)
Accounting, Business & Financial History is available electronically by
subscription in Adobe Acrobat format.
Accounting, Business & Financial History is a major journal which covers
the areas of accounting history, business history and financial history.
As well as providing a valuable international forum for investigating
these areas, it aims to explore:
* the inter-relationship between accounting practices, financial
markets and economic development.
* the influence of accounting on business
* the environmental and social influences on
the business and financial world.
The special features of Accounting, Business and Financial History
* an on-going record and analysis of past developments in business
and finance history.
* explanations for present structures and
* a platform for solving current problems and
predicting future developments.