Acta Automatica Sinica
Content also available at:
Publisher: Science Press and Elsevier Limited
Acta Automatica Sinica is an advanced academic periodical affiliated with
CAA, the Chinese Association of Automation, and CASIA, the Institute of
Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Readers are assumed mainly as
researchers, professors, engineers, and post- and undergraduate students in
the field of automation science and technology.
The journal publishes monthly high-quality papers in either Chinese or
English on original theoretical and experiment research and development in
the area of automation.
The coverage of this journal includes but is not limited to:
(1) Automatic control;
(2) Systems theory and engineering;
(3) Automation engineering and applications;
(4) Computer-aided technology for automation systems;
(6) Artificial intelligence and intelligent control;
(7) Pattern recognition and image processing;
(8) Information processing and service;
(9) Network based automation.
Manuscript submission via online system.
Institute of Automation
Chinese Academy of Sciences
P. R. China
Content available by subscription. Free content available online.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 35, Issue 4 (April 2009)
Date: 13 May 2009