Acta Seismologica Sinica
Publisher: Seismological Society of China
Acta Seismologica Sinica is intended for those scientists and engineers,
teachers and students in universities and colleges engaged in seismology and
geophysics in China and abroad.
The main topics published are as follows:
(1) Results of scientific and technical research in seismology as well as
papers in geophysics, tectonics and engineering that are related to
(2) Articles presenting differences of scientific points of views in the
field of seismology;
(3) The present status and significant advances in research related to
(4) Comments and discussions concerning seismology;
(5) The recent trend of science and technology in seismology.
ISSN: 1000-9116 (print version)
ISSN: 1993-1344 (electronic version)
No.5 Minzudaxue Nanlu
Beijing 100081, China
Content available by subscription. Free sample content available online.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 20, Number 4 / July 2007
Date: 10 September 2007