Advanced Modeling and Optimization
Publisher: ICI Publishing House
Advanced Modeling and Optimization is dedicated for electronic publication of refereed papers on the latest developments on the analysis, and development of the algorithms and computational methods, as well as modeling technology for optimization. Algorithms, computational methods and applications are of interest. Papers containing both theoretical aspects and carefully designed computational experments and case studies are welcome.
* Theory, implementation and performance evaluation of algorithms and computer codes for modeling and optimization.
* Algorithms and software for solving all brances of optimization: Unconstrained Optimization, Linear Programming, Quadratic Programming and Related Topics, General Constrained Optimization, Fractional Programming, Goal Programming, Integer Programming, Stochastic Optimization, Network Optimization, Multiobjective Optimization, Nondifferentiable Optimization, Global Optimization.
* Various aspects of efficient user-friendly implementations: Simplification, Reduction, Automatic Differentiation, Model Analysis, Sensitivity, Parallel Optimization Algorithms, Numerical Experimentation, Comparisons.
* Methodology of modeling and optimization software development, including: Modeling Languages, Graphical User Interfaces, Hybrid Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Knowledge-based approach, Systems for Optimization.
* Applications in Business, Economics, Financy and Investments, Industry, Manufacturing, Management Science, Optimal Design, Optimal Control, Operations Research, Transportation.
Content in English.
Research Institute for Informatics
Bucharest - Romania
Advanced Modeling and Optimization is available free of charge as an Open Access journal on the Internet.
Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 12, Number 3, 2010
Date: 7 October 2010