Computational Biology and Chemistry: Advances and Applications is an
international, Open Access, peer-reviewed journal that publishes:
Original Research; Reviews; Hypothesis formation and commentaries in the
* Computational biomodelling
* Computational genomics
* Molecular modelling
* Protein structure modelling and structural genomics
* Systems Biology
* Computational Biochemistry
* Computational Biophysics
* Chemoinformatics and Drug Design
* In silico ADME/Tox prediction.
Manuscript submission via online system.
Dr Bruno Villoutreix
University of Paris 5 and the University Paris Diderot-Paris 7
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 2 2009
Date: 30 June 2009
Updated 29 May 2014 (new title)