Advances in Applied Probability (AAP)
Content available at:
Publisher: Applied Probability Trust
Advances in Applied Probability (AAP), published by the Applied Probability
Trust, contains reviews and expository papers in applied probability, as
well as mathematical and scientific papers of interest to probabilists,
letters to the editor and a section devoted to stochastic geometry and
Papers published in Advances in Applied Probability (AAP) can be:
* review papers
* longer research papers in applied probability, which may include
* expository papers on branches of mathematics of interest to probabilists
* papers outlining areas in the biological, physical, social and
technological sciences in which probability models can usefully be developed
* papers in applied probability presented at conferences that do not publish
* Letters to the Editor on any appropriate topic in applied probability
* contributions relating to stochastic geometry and statistical applications
to appear in the SGSA section of AAP.
School of Mathematics and Statistics
The University of Sheffield
Sheffield S3 7RH
Content available by subscription.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 41, Number 2 June 2009
Date: 15 September 2009