African Journal of Finance and Management
Publisher: Institute of Finance Management, Tanzania
The African Journal of Finance and Management is designed to carry articles,
announcements, notes and reports on:
* In-depth, theoretical and empirical research, analysis of field experience
and significant new developments in finance, management, banking,
accountancy, insurance, social security, computers and related areas.
* Encouraging and promoting innovative ideas of wider applicability and
those of specific interest to Tanzania.
* Reports on original and current research, field projects and reviews of
books and other information carriers.
* Announcements of conferences, seminars, workshops, new courses, syllabi,
teaching materials, letters, rejoinders and reviews.
Those with a serious interest in finance management and related subject
* Academics, researchers, trainers and students pursuing studies at tertiary
and advanced levels.
* Policy makers, managers, decision-makers, practitioners and professionals
working within both the private and public sectors.
It is published twice a year.
The Institute of Finance Management
P O Box 3918
Dar es Salaam
Phone - Téléphone: 255 22 212366
Fax - Numéro de fax: 255 22 2112935
Abstracts available online. Articles available for purchase or by
Current Issue: Vol. 13, No. 1 (2004)
Date: 27 October 2005