Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 14:51:06 -0400 (EDT)
AgExporter is a partial electronic version of the monthly magazine
published by the United States Department of Agriculture, Foreign
Agriculture Service. AgExporter is adedicated to businesses selling farm
products overseas provides tips on exporting, descriptions of markets with
the greatest sales potential, and information on export assistance
available from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The audience is U.S.
agricultural producers, exporters, trade organizations, state departments
of agriculture and any other export-oriented organization.
* A Guide to Exporting Food and Beverage Products in Germany
* Diversity is Key to Continued Success of U.S. Poultry Exports
* India's Hotels Open Their Doors to U.S. Food Products
* Hong Kong Retail Markets Offer Bright Prospects for U.S.
* U.S. Beer Sales Step Up in Hong Kong
AgExporter Magazine, email@example.com