Publisher: MDPI AG
Agronomy is an international and cross-disciplinary scholarly journal on agronomy and agroecology. It publishes reviews, regular research papers, communications and short notes, and there is no restriction on the length of the papers. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research in as much detail as possible. Full experimental and/or methodical details must be provided for research articles.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
* manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
* computed data or files regarding the full details of the experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
* manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are founded by national governments or others) provide information for a broad field of users.
* chemistry, biology, and genetics applied to agronomy
* technology for farming and the use of plants, plant breeding
* soil science and soil conservation
* food systems
Manuscript submission via online system.
Prof. Dr. Peter Langridge
Australian Centre for Plant Functional Genomics
University of Adelaide
Waite Campus, PMB 1
Glen Osmond, SA 5064
Tel. +61 8 8303 7368
Fax: +61 8 8303 7102
Agronomy is available free of charge as an Open Access journal on the Internet.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1 Number 1 2011
Date: 18 March 2011