AISHE-J: The All Ireland Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
Publisher: All Ireland Society for Higher Education (AISHE)
AISHE-J is an open-access, peer-reviewed, journal of scholarly research into Teaching and Learning in Higher Education.
AISHE-J welcomes the submission of manuscripts presenting original scholarly work or commentary in any aspect of teaching and learning in higher education.
Example topics might include:
* Pedagogical methods or approaches - either domain-specific or trans-disciplinary, including appropriate application of tools or technology.
* Assessment, curriculum and instructional design.
* Adapting to changing student needs, expectations and profiles.
* Internationalisation: preparing students for global citizenship.
* Quality assurance and enhancement.
* Technology enhanced learning.
* Management or structure of higher education.
In all cases, the emphasis should be on reflection and evaluation rather than merely on describing what is happening.
AISHE-J invites both submissions which have a focus on higher education on the island of Ireland, and manuscripts specifically dealing with transnational or international issues and perspectives.
Manuscript submission via online system.
c/o Quality Promotion Office NUI Maynooth Maynooth Co. Kildare Ireland
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Vol 3, No 2 (2011): Autumn
Date: 15 February 2012