American Journal of Cancer
(Link inactive 7 November 2005)
(Link active 7 November 2005)
Publisher: Adis International Limited
The American Journal of Cancer is specifically designed as a forum for
discussing, evaluating and disseminating the latest information on rational
therapy and effective patient management within the discipline of oncology.
The journal publishes up to date, critical and comprehensive reviews
relating to the use of drugs, devices, diagnostics and other interventions.
High quality original research articles will also be considered for
The American Journal of Cancer publishes a regular program of independent
review articles covering all aspects of the management of cancer,
particularly the place in therapy of newer and established agents, with the
aim of promoting rational therapy and effective patient management within
the discipline of oncology.
The journal includes:
* Current opinion articles providing an overview of contentious or
emerging areas and key regulatory and ethical issues
* Definitive reviews on a broad range of topics relating to the
management of oncologic disorders
* Therapy in practice reviews covering optimum management of specific
* Adis Drug Evaluations reviewing the properties and place in therapy of
both newer and established drugs in oncology
* Adis Drug Profiles reviewing innovations in therapy with expert
* Original research articles.
All manuscripts are subject to peer review by international experts. Letters
to the editor are welcomed and will be considered for publication.
Editor: Michelle I. Wilde, MBChB
Content available by subscription. Online access through Ingenta.
Current Issue: Volume 3, Issue 4, 2004
Date: 17 Nov. 2004