American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs
The American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs promotes rational therapy and
disease management within the discipline of cardiology by providing a
regular program of independent review articles covering all aspects of the
management of cardiovascular disorders, particularly the place in therapy of
newer and established agents and procedures.
The journal includes:
* current opinion articles providing an overview of contentious or emerging
areas and key regulatory and ethical issues;
* definitive reviews on a broad range of topics relating to the management
of cardiovascular disorders;
*therapy in practice articles covering optimum management of specific
* Adis Drug Evaluations which review the properties and place in therapy of
both newer and established drugs and devices in cardiology;
* Adis Drug Profiles of recently released cardiovascular drugs and devices
with expert commentary - a timely and invaluable resource reflecting the
cutting edge of therapeutic improvements;
* selected high-quality original clinical research articles.
A. Michael Lincoff, MD, FACC, FESC
Cleveland Clinical Foundation
Cleveland, OH, USA
Amitabh Prakash, MBChB, MD
Content available by subscription.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in HTML and PDF format.
Current Issue: 2005, Volume 5, Issue 6
Date: 29 November 2005