American Journal of Medicine
The American Journal of Medicine - "The Green Journal" - publishes original
clinical research of interest to physicians in internal medicine, both in
academia and community-based practice. The official journal of The
Association of Professors of Medicine, The Green Journal welcomes concise,
well-written manuscripts devoted to internal medicine and its specialties,
* Studies performed by multi-center groups in the various disciplines of
medicine, including clinical trials and cohort studies from large patient
* Phase I, phase II, and phase III studies performed under the auspices
of groups such as general clinical research centers, cooperative oncology
groups, and the like.
* Reports of patients with common presentations or diseases, especially
studies that delineate the natural history of important conditions.
* Careful physiological or pharmacological studies that explain normal
function or the body's response to disease.
* Analytic reviews such as meta-analyses and decision analyses that use
a formal structure to summarize an important field.
Joseph S. Alpert, MD
The American Journal of Medicine
1840 East River Road
Tucson, AZ 85718
Pamela J. Powers, MPH
Content available by subscription. Sample issue available online.
Abstracts available online. Full-text available in HTML and PDF format.
Content also available to subscribers at:
Current Issue: May 2005 (Vol. 118, Issue 5)
Date: 2 May 2005