Anadolu University Journal of Science and Technology. A: Applied Sciences and Engineering
Publisher: Anadolu University
The journal covers the following subjects:
* Physical and analytical chemistry sciences: Applied chemistry, Applied Physics, Physical chemistry/chemical Physics,
* Material Sciences and engineering: Material synthesis, relationship of the structural properties, functional and advanced materials, molecular architecture, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, metarial science and engineering;
* Computer science and informatics: İnformatics and information systems, computer science, scientific computing, intelligent systems, data mining;
* Electrical and electronics engineering: Electronics, VSLI, signal processing, communication, power systems;
* Control and Systems Engineering: System engineering, controller designs and applications, optimal control, robotics;
* Products and processes engineering: Industrial Engineering, Product design, process design and control, construction methods, civil engineering, chemical engineering, energy systems;
* Universe sciences: Astro-physics/chemistry/biology; solar system; stellar, galactic and extragalactic astronomy, planetary systems, cosmology, space science, aviation, avionics;
* Earth system science: Physical geography, ecology, geophysics, meteorology, oceanography, climatology, global environmental change, biogeochemical cycles, natural resources management, Climate change, ecological engineering, pollution prevention and control, Environmental engineering, environmental technology,
* Geographical Information Systems (GIS); Industrial design and Architectural applications: Design Applications, architectural design, restoration, city and regional planning
Manuscript submission via online system.
Anadolu University Journal of Science and Technology
Graduate School of Sciences 26470 Eskisehir TURKEY
Anadolu University Journal of Science and Technology. A: Applied Sciences and Engineering is available free of charge as an Open Access journal on the Internet.
Abstracts available in Turkish and English. Articles available in PDF format in Turkish.
Current Issue; Vol 11, No 2 (2010)
Date: 12 January 2011