Archives of Metallurgy and Materials
Content also available at:
Publisher: Versita Open
Archives of Metallurgy and Materials is a quarterly magazine of Polish Academy of Sciences, that has published scientific papers in English for over fifty five years.
Journal publishes high quality papers from the areas of:
* metallurgy and materials science,
* foundry engineering,
* mechanical working of metals,
* thermal engineering in metallurgy,
* thermodynamic and physical properties of materials,
* phase equilibria in the broad context and diffusion.
ISSN: 1733-3490 (print version)
Aleja Mickiewicza 30,
AGH, pawilon A-1 II p. pok. 208
30-059 Kraków, Poland
Tel. +48 (12) 6173425
Email : email@example.com
Archives of Metallurgy and Materials is available free of charge as an Open Access journal on the Internet.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 56, Number 2 / June 2011
Date: 19 July 2011