To: firstname.lastname@example.org (NewJour)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 16:35:11 -0400 (EDT)
Note: On Friday, August 31, 2001 publication of this journal was discontinued.
This electronic version of the print journal of the same name is published
quarterly by Springer Berlin Heidelberg. It is an interdisciplinary
peer-reviewed journal for physical and engineering sciences with main
emphasis on overlapping topics to related fields.
Emphasis is laid on original research articles covering:
- models for interdisciplinary phenomena
- mathematical or numerical analysis of models
- experimental results on the validity of such models
ARI also publishes:
- news concerning relevant symposia, workshops and other scientific
- book reviews covering interdisciplinary areas
ARI encourages the publication of articles on multidisciplinary problems
- pure mathematics
- intended to lead to a better understanding of
- physical phenomena
- analysis of physical events for practical applications
- modeling with firm physical foundations
- approximations with rational bases and experiments testing a
clearly defined objective.
Continuum physics, materials science, system science and Earth science are
the main domains, most capable of generating fertile intersections, in
which the journal should play a catalytic role.
-North America: Recommended annual subscription rate: Approx. US$ 209.00,
plus carriage charges. Subscriptions are entered with prepayment only.
-All other countries: Recommended annual subscription rate: DM 298.00
plus carriage charges.
Editor-in-Chief: Erdogan S. Suhubi