Publisher: MDPI AG
Atmosphere is an international and cross-disciplinary scholarly journal of scientific studies related to the atmosphere. It publishes reviews, regular research papers, communications and short notes, and there is no restriction on the length of the papers. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research in as much detail as possible. Full experimental and/or methodical details must be provided for research articles.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
* manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
* computed data or files regarding the full details of the experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
* manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are founded by national governments or others) provide information for a broad field of users.
* atmospheric sciences
* atmospheric physics and chemistry
* environmental sciences
Manuscript submission via online system.
Prof. Dr. Daniela Jacob
1. Climate Service Center, Bundesstrasse 45, 20146 Hamburg, Germany
2. Max-Planck-Institute for Meteorology, Bundesstrasse 53, 20146 Hamburg, Germany
Tel. +49 404 1173313
Fax: +49 404 1173357
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 2, Issue 1 (March 2011)
Date: 11 March 2011