Publisher: MDPI Publishing
Axioms is an international, open access journal which provides an advanced forum for studies related to axioms. It publishes reviews, regular research papers and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
* manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
* electronic files or software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
* manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are founded by national governments or others) to give information for a broad field of users.
* copies of source codes or executables, if available, might be deposited.
* axiomatic theories in physics and in mathematics (for examples axiomatic theory of thermodynamics, and the axiomatic set theory)
* axiomatization, axiomatic methods, theorems, mathematical proofs
* field theory, group theory, topology, vector spaces
* non-logical axioms
* number theory
* systems theory
* measure theory, ergodic theory, probability, representation theory, and differential geometry
Manuscript submission via online system.
Prof. Dr. Angel Garrido
Department of Fundamental Mathematics, Faculty of Sciences,
UNED, Paseo del Rey 9, 28040-Madrid, Spain
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1, Issue 1 (March 2012)
Date: 27 April 2012