Publisher: Ernst & Sohn Verlag für Architektur und technische Wissenschaften
GmbH & Co. KG
Bautechnik has been for more than 80 years one of the prominent
technical-industrial specialized publications for the civil engineering
field. It contributes to the promotion of communication between research and
practice both within the building industry and interdisciplinary beyond by
helping to evaluate the interrelations between civil engineering and
environment in the broadest sense.
* Draft, computation and calculation of wing units
* Geotechnik and foundation engineering
* Building preservation and reorganization
* Timber building construction and masonry construction
* Environmental and dump technology
* Building law and building enterprise
* Contributions for the history of civil engineering.
Also includes civil engineering information about conferences, fairs and
exhibitions, about novelties from the industry suppliers and contains
discussions of new specialized books.
Content in German.
Print ISSN: 0932-8351
Online ISSN: 1437-0999
Content available by subscription.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 82, Issue 11 (November 2005)
Date: 13 December 2005