Publisher: BioMed Central
BioData Mining, is an open access, peer reviewed, online journal
encompassing research on all aspects of data mining applied to
high-dimensional biological and biomedical data, focusing on computational
aspects of knowledge discovery from large-scale genetic, transcriptomic,
genomic, proteomic, and metabolomic data.
Topical areas include, but are not limited to:
* Development, evaluation, and application of novel data mining and machine
* Adaptation, evaluation, and application of traditional data mining and
machine learning algorithms.
* Open-source software for the application of data mining and machine
* Design, development and integration of databases, software and web
services for the storage, management, retrieval, and analysis of data from
large scale studies.
* Pre-processing, post-processing, modeling, and interpretation of data
mining and machine learning results for biological interpretation and
Manuscripts should be submitted electronically to BioData Mining using the
online submission system.
Marylyn D Ritchie PhD
Dr Jesus Aguilar-Ruiz PhD
Pablo De Olavide University
School of Engineering
Dr Jason H. Moore PhD
Associate Professor of Genetics
Dartmouth Medical School
Abstracts available online. Articles available in HTML and PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1:5 (17 July 2008)
Date: 22 July 2008