Cynde Reid Gustafson wrote:
From: "Cynde Reid Gustafson" <email@example.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 10:43:23 -0400
Biodegradation publishes papers on all aspects of science pertaining to the
detoxification, recycling, amelioration or treatment of waste materials and
pollutants by naturally-occurring microbial strains or associations or
recombinant organisms. Areas of particular interest include:
- biochemistry of biodegradative pathways
- genetics of biodegradative organisms and the development of recombinant
- enhancement of naturally-occurring biodegradative properties and
- applications of biodegradation and biotransformation technology, e.g. to
sewage, heavy metals, organohalogens, high-COD wastes, straight-,
branched-chain and aromatic hydrocarbons
- modelling and scale-up of laboratory processes and design of bioreactor
- international standardisation
- economic and legal aspects of biological treatment of waste.
Subscribers to Antonie van Leeuwenhoek will receive Biodegradation as a
supplementary volume included in their subscription at a reduced price.
Biodegradation can also be purchased separately.
Editor-in-Chief: Bruce E. Rittmann