Cynthia Reid wrote:
From: "Cynthia Reid" <CynthiaReid@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Biomass and Bioenergy
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 00:22:08 -0400
Biomass and Bioenergy
Content available at:
Biomass and Bioenergy is an international journal publishing original
research papers and short communications, review articles and case studies
on biological resources, chemical and biological processes, and biomass
products for new renewable sources of energy, food and materials.
Key areas covered by the journal:
- Biomass: sources, energy crop production processes, genetic improvements,
- Biological Residues: wastes from agricultural production and forestry,
processing industries, and municipal sources (MSW)
- Bioenergy Processes: fermentations, thermochemical conversions, liquid and
gaseous fuels, and petrochemical substitutes
- Bioenergy Utilization: direct combustion, gasification, electricity
production, chemical processes, and by-product remediation
- Biomass and the Environment: carbon cycle, the net energy efficiency of
bioenergy systems, assessment of sustainability, and biodiversity issues.
The scope of the journal extends to the environmental, management and
economic aspects of biomass and bioenergy. The journal also features book
reviews, reports on conferences, details of forthcoming meetings, letters to
the editor and special interest topics.
Agroindustrialists, biotechnologists, chemical engineers, renewable energy
and resources researchers.
ScienceDirect subscribers have access to full-text articles by logging in at