Cynde Reid Gustafson wrote:
From: "Cynde Reid Gustafson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 10:45:02 -0400
Publication discontinued after completion of Volume 10 (2000).
Bioseparation publishes papers on all aspects of separation science
applicable or potentially applicable to commercial-scale biotechnological
Areas of particular interest include:
- recovery and purification of proteins, carbohydrates, antibiotics,
biopolymers and other biomolecules
- cell harvesting, cell disruption and primary separation
- recovery of extracellular enzymes
- process development and control, especially integration of operations and
- phase partitioning, flocculation, centrifugation, filtration and
- adsorption, chromatography, membrane-based separations and electrophoresis
- developments and refinement of existing techniques
- applications of genetic engineering technology to bioseparation
- effects of cell physiology and compartmentalisation on separation
- economics of separation processes.
Subscribers have access to full-text articles.
Editor: Bo Mattiasson