Brown University Psychopharmacology Update
Publisher: Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Each issue examines the pros and cons of specific drugs, drug-drug
interactions, side effects, street drugs, warning signs, case reports and
more. The Brown University Psychopharmacology Update always is on target
with comprehensive coverage on treating psychiatric disorders with
* Two in-depth feature articles per issue
* Expert written Drug-Drug Interaction column
* What's New in Research section
* Case Reports and Industry/FDA News
* A patient medication handout with every issue
Online ISSN: 1556-7532
Print ISSN: 1608-5308
Lawrence Price, M.D.
Providence, RI 02912-G
Content available by subscription.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 18, Issue 6 (June 2007)
Date: 1 May 2007