Cell & Bioscience
Publisher: BioMed Central Ltd
The official journal of the Society of Chinese Bioscientists in America (SCBA)
Cell & Bioscience is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that encompasses all areas of life science research.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Aquaculture/Aqua Biotechnology
* Biodiversity/Evolution Biology
* Cancer Biology
* Chemical Biology
* Chromosome Biology/Gene Regulation
* Developmental biology
* Drug discovery/Therapeutics
* Emerging Biotechnologies
* Immunology/Pathogen Biology/Infectious Diseases
* Metabolic diseases
* Molecular and cellular biology
* Neurosciences/Neurological Diseases
* Pharmacology/Chinese Traditional Medicine
* Plant Biology
* Post-translational Modifications/Proteomics
* Stem Cell Biology
* Structural Biology
* Topical Diseases
Cell & Bioscience aims to promote research in biosciences and advance biological and medical knowledge in all fields.
Manuscript submission via online system.
Dr Yun-Bo Shi
United States of America
Abstracts available online. Articles available in HTML and PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1 2011
Date: 25 January 2011