Publisher: MDPI AG
Cells is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal which provides an advanced forum for studies related to cell biology, molecular biology and biophysics. It publishes reviews, research articles, communications and technical notes. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Full experimental and/or methodical details must be provided.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
* manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
* electronic files or software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure - if unable to be published in a normal way - can be deposited as supplementary material
* manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are founded by national governments or others) provide information for a broad field of users.
This journal covers all topics related to cell biology, molecular biology and biophysics.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
* Transcriptomics; Proteomics; Metabolomics; Glycomics; Lipidomics; Interactomics; Fluxomics; Biomics
* Cell Anatomy
* Cell Structure: organelles; cytoskeleton; cell membrane; genetic material; capsule; flagella etc.
* Cell Functions/Processes:
cell growth, metabolism; protein synthesis; division; movement of proteins; active/passive transport; cell signaling;
adhesion; DNA repair etc.
* Cell Movement & Motility
* Cell & Biological Aging
* Cell & Tissue Culture
* Cell Adhesion
* Cell Growth & Differentation
* Hematopoiesis/Stem Cells
* Cell-mediated Immunology
* Sickle Cell Anemia & Thalassemia
* T-Cell Research
* Research Techniques: observation; purification; cell culture; transfection etc.
Manuscript submission via online system.
Dr. Alexander E. Kalyuzhny
UMN Twin Cities, 6-145 Jackson Hall
321 Church St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1, Issue 1 (March 2012)
Date: 5 April 2012