Publisher: MDPI Publishing
Challenges is an international, peer-reviewed Open Access journal which provides an advanced forum for presenting research proposals and discussing open problems. It also publishes reviews and communications.
* research proposals; research plan
* open problems
* grand challenges
* perspectives; ideas; solutions; discoveries protocols
* prototypes; routes; procedure
* research collaboration; partners; complementary support
* models; computation; theory and experiment
* consultants; open consultation
* accelerated research, development and production
* intellectual resources
Manuscript submission via online system.
Prof. Dr. Andreas Manz
Korea Institute of Science and Technolgy (KIST)
Universität des Saarlandes,
Campus E 71
D-66123 Saarbruecken, Germany
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 2 Issue 1 2011
Date: 16 March 2011