Clin-Alert: Reporting on Adverse Clinical Events
Publisher: SAGE Publications
The Solution to Avoiding Potentially Dangerous Situations When Prescribing,
Dispensing, or Administering Drugs!
This valuable newsletter provides pharmacists, physicians, and other health
care professionals with comprehensive summaries of adverse drug reactions,
drug interactions, and market withdrawals from over 100 key medical and
research journals from around the world. CLIN-ALERT¹s primary focus is
drug-drug interactions, but it also explores food-drug interactions,
medication errors and dietary supplements.
* The primary drug suspected, (including common trade names, dosages,
and duration of therapy)
* The adverse drug reaction/interaction
* Relevant laboratory data
* Management of the reaction
* Any relevant pre-existing condition
* Potential legal repercussions
* Complete journal citation including reprint information.
CLIN-ALERT also features First Report - notice of the first documented report
of an adverse clinical event.
Joyce A. Generali
Director, Drug Information Center
Clinical Associate Professor
Kansas University Hospital
Content available by subscription.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: February 15 2005, Volume 43, No. 3
Date: 23 Feb. 2005