Publisher: MDPI AG
Diagnostics: Medical Diagnosis publishes reviews, regular research papers and short notes on the research and development of medical diagnostics. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research in as much detail as possible. Full experimental and/or methodical details must be provided for research articles.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
* manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
* computed data or files regarding the full details of the experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
Subject Areas include but are not limited to:
* Advances in Diagnostic Methods/Approaches
* Nursing Diagnosis
* Molecular Diagnostics
* Diagnostic Medical Sonography
* Diagnosis Errors
* Clinical Decision Support Systems
Manuscript submission via online system.
Prof. Dr. Andreas Kjaer
Department of Clinical Physiology, Nuclear Medicine & PET
National University Hospital, Rigshospitalet
University of Copenhagen
DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel. +45 3545 4216
Fax: +45 3545 4015
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1, Issue 1 (December 2011)
Date: 2 December 2011