Electronic Journal of Differential Equations
ELECTRONIC JOURNAL OF DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS (EJDE)
The EJDE is dedicated to the rapid dissemination of
high quality research in mathematics. Publications
are available as DVI, PDF, PS, and TeX files that
can be previewed, or downloaded to your own computer.
invites you to visit our Web page at
To readers we offer:
* Free access to high quality research articles which are
available in PostScript, DVI, and TeX format.
* Free e-mail subscriptions to abstracts of newly
To authors we offer:
* The invitation to submit articles related to topics in
differential equations and their applications. (ODE's,
PDE's, integral equations, functional differential
* No delay between acceptance and publication.
* No page charges: Authors submit their work as TeX or
LaTeX files so there are no type-setting expenses.
* Copies for posterity. The Library of Congress holds
hard copies of each article under ISSN 1072-6691. Also
the university libraries at Southwest Texas State University and
the University of North Texas have hard copies.
* Articles are reviewed and indexed by Math Reviews and by
Zentralblatt fur Mathematik. You are invited to visit the
EJDE at our mirror sites:
http://cirm.univ-mrs.fr/EMIS/journals/EJDE (Link inactive 23 September 2004)
http://emis.math.ecnu.edu.cn/journals/EJDE (Link inactive 23 September 2004)
Julio G. Dix