EURASIP Journal on Audio, Speech, and Music Processing
(Link inactive 5 September 2006)
(Link active 5 September 2006)
Publisher: Hindawi Publishing Corporation
The aim of EURASIP Journal on Audio, Speech, and Music Processing (EURASIP
JASMP) is to bring together researchers and engineers working on the theory
and applications of EURASIP Journal on Audio, Speech, and Music Processing.
EURASIP JASMP will be an interdisciplinary journal for the dissemination of
all basic and applied aspects of speech communication and audio processes.
Its primary objectives are:
* To publish papers on the advancement of both human speech communication
science and automatic speech and audio systems;
* To allow rapid and wide diffusion of excellent contributions in these
* To provide world-wide, barrier-free access to the full text of research
* To conduct a rapid but thorough review process in order to assure high
* To provide immediate web access once a paper is editorially approved.
The journal will be dedicated to having original research work, but will
also allow tutorial and review articles. Articles will deal with both
theoretical and practical aspects of EURASIP Journal on Audio, Speech, and
Subject areas include (but are not limited to):
* Speech and audio technology, as well as related science and engineering
* Speech analysis, synthesis, coding, recognition, speaker verification,
language modeling and recognition, human speech production and perception,
* Room acoustics, human audition, analysis, synthesis, and coding of music
and other audio, transducers, active sound and noise control;
* Speech and audio separation, computational auditory scene analysis and
independent component analysis.
INRS-EMT (Place Bonaventure)
800 de la Gauchetiere west, suite 6900
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H5A 1K6
EURASIP Journal on Audio, Speech, and Music Processing is available free of
charge as an Open Access journal on the Internet.
Current Issue: Forthcoming
Date: 22 December 2005