EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking
Publisher: Hindawi Publishing Corporation
The overall aim of "EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and
Networking" (EURASIP JWCN) is to bring science and applications together
on wireless communications and networking technologies with emphasis on
signal processing techniques and tools. It is directed at both
practicing engineers and academic researchers.
EURASIP JWCN will highlight the continued growth and new challenges in
wireless technology, both for application development and basic
research. Papers should emphasize original results relating to the
theory and/or applications of wireless communications and networking.
Tutorial papers, especially those emphasizing multidisciplinary views of
communications and networking, are also welcome. EURASIP JWCN employs a
paperless, electronic submission and evaluation system to promote a
rapid turnaround in the peer review process.
The Journal publishes two types of issues: regular issues and special
issues. Regular issues publish collections of papers without special
solicitation. The special issues feature specifically aimed and targeted
topics of interest contributed by authors responding to a particular
Call-for-Papers or by invitation, edited by invited guest editor(s).
Regular papers can be submitted at any time, while special issue papers
can be submitted only based on planned schedules and submission
guidelines of the Call-for-Papers. Proposals for special issues can be
submitted directly to Editor-in-Chief.
Subject areas include, but are by no means limited to:
* Ad-hoc networks
* Channel modeling and propagation
* Detection, estimation, and synchronization
* Diversity and space-time techniques
* End-to-end design techniques
* Error control coding
* Iterative techniques for joint optimization
* Modulation techniques (CDMA, OFDM, multicarrier, spread-spectrum,
* Multiuser, MIMO channels, and multiple access schemes
* Network performance, reliability, and quality of service
* Resource allocation over wireless networks
* Security, authentication, and cryptography
* Signal Processing Techniques and Tools
* Ultra wide-band systems
* Wireless network services and medium access control
Original articles are invited and should be submitted through EURASIP
JWCN's manuscript tracking system at http://www.mstracking.com/wcn/.
Only pdf files are accepted.
Institut National des Telecommunications
9 rue Charles Fourier
F-91011 Evry cedex
EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking is available
free of charge as an Open Access journal on the Internet.
Articles available online.
Current Issue: Volume 2004 Number 2 (15 December 2004)
Date: 5 Jan. 2005