Publisher: MDPI AG
Forests is an international and cross-disciplinary scholarly journal of forestry and forest ecology. It publishes reviews, regular research papers, communications and short notes, and there is no restriction on the length of the papers.
Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research in as much detail as possible. Full experimental and/or methodical details must be provided for research articles.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
* manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
* computed data or files regarding the full details of the experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
* manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are founded by national governments or others) provide information for a broad field of users.
* Forest engineering, forest science and forest technology
* Sustainable development of forests, woodlands and trees
* Research, practice and policy
* Forest entomology, forest pathology
* Forest meteorology
* National and international forest management
* Forest ecology and management
* Forest economics
* Tropical forest, rain forest
* Applied forestry
Prof. Dr. Eric J. Jokela
School of Forest Resources and Conservation
University of Florida, P.O. Box 110410
118 Newins-Ziegler Hall
Gainesville, Florida 32611-0410
Forests is available free of charge as an Open Access journal on the Internet.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1, Issue 3 (September 2010)
Date: 28 September 2010