Journal title: Information
Publisher: MDPI Publishing
Information is an international, open access journal of information science and technology, data, knowledge and communication. It publishes reviews, regular research papers and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
* manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
* electronic files or software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
* manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are founded by national governments or others) to give information for a broad field of users.
* copies of source codes (if any) might be deposited.
* information technology (IT) and science
* quantum information
* information theory, systems theory, cybernetics
* communication theory and communication technology
* information security
* information society
* data management, information systems
* data mining, data, knowledge
* languages, semiotics
Manuscript submission via online system.
Dr. Mark Burgin
Computer Science Department
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA, 90095, USA
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 2 Issue 2 2011
Date: 21 March 2011