Journal Title: Information Development
Publisher: SAGE Publications
Information Development aims to provide authoritative coverage of current
developments in the provision, management and use of information throughout
the world, with particular emphasis on the information needs and problems of
the developing countries. It deals with both the development of information
systems, services and skills and with the role of information in personal
and in national development.
Information Development covers all the major aspects of information
* generation of information - including authorship, copyrights and primary
* production of information media - including publishing, printing and
production of audio-visual media
* distribution of information - including book-selling and
* bibliographic control and service - including bibliographical databases
and online services
* libraries, information services, archives and records
* use of information - including literacy, reading and user studies
* education and training of information specialists and users.
c/o IFPRI-ISNAR Program
ILRI PO Box 5689
Tel. +251 1 463 215
Fax: +251 1 461 252/464 645
Content available by subscription.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: March 1 2006, Volume 22, No. 1
Date: 3 February 2006