International Journal for Equity in Health
Publisher: BioMed Central
International Journal for Equity in Health is a journal that is listed
in the Directory of Open Access Journals which can be found at this
This service covers free, full text, quality controlled scientific and
International Journal for Equity in Health aims to further the state of
knowledge about equity in health, defined as systematic and potentially
remediable differences in health across populations and population
groups defined socially, economically, demographically, or
geographically. Advances in the following areas are of particular
1. Contributions to the conceptualization of influences on health and
inequities in health and their mode of operation.
2. Advances in methods for studying inequities and evaluating
interventions and policies to reduce them.
3. Pathways through which influences on health influence equity in
4. Evaluations of interventions that reduce inequities in health.
5. Development, implementation, and evaluation of policies for reducing
inequities in health.
Editors-in-Chief: John DiLiberti email: IJEqH@nc.rr.com