International Journal of Intellectual Property Management (IJIPM)
The International Journal of Intellectual Property Management (IJIPM) is a
new, refereed publication which welcomes research papers across a wide range
of topics embracing the studies of intellectual property from the
perspectives of business management, organisational principles, and
The purpose of the journal is to enhance the critical understanding of
intellectual property in theory and practice, to appreciate the strategic
importance of intellectual property to corporate and organisational success,
and to disseminate knowledge on the management of intellectual property and
commercialisation of different forms of intellectual property.
* The national development history of intellectual property;
* International harmonisation of intellectual property;
* Culture, ideologies and intellectual property;
* Valuation methods of intellectual property - disparities and economic
* External corporate and organisational strategies; licensing in and out,
strategic alliances, cooperative research and development, technology
transfer, and intellectual property litigation;
* Internal corporate and organisational strategies: stimulating inventions,
managing intellectual property information, competitive analysis and
intellectual property exploitation, and decision-making on intellectual
* Global piracy and corporate and organisational strategies;
* The impacts of intellectual property on mergers and acquisitions;
* The impacts of intellectual property on firm internationalisation;
* Intellectual property and its effects on international negotiations.
ISSN (Online): 14789655
ISSN (Print): 14789647
Editor in chief:
Dr. Mohammed Dorgham
International Centre for Technology and Management
Content available by subscription.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in HTML and PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1 Issue 1/2 2006
Date: 12 October 2006