International Journal of Microwave Science and Technology
Publisher: Hindawi Publishing Corporation
The overall aim of the International Journal of Microwave Science and
Technology (IJMST) is to bring together both the research and development
aspects of the radio frequency (RF) technology covering the whole range of
sub-gigahertz to sub-millimeter-wave frequency spectrum.
Areas of interest include but are not limited to:
* High frequency semiconductor devices including CMOS, SiGe, GaN, GaAs, and
* RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave active/passive circuit design
* Low noise low power front-end electronics
* Power generation/combining and amplification techniques
* Frequency conversion techniques including mixers, multipliers, and
dividers for receiver and transmitter applications
* Active and passive phased array antenna technology
* Antennas: apertures & reflectors, printed circuit, wire antennas
* Microwave photonics techniques
* Transmission lines and passive filters
* Active filters and circuit elements
* Wireless network (mobile and fixed) specific monolithic integrated circuit
design and fabrication
* System level RF chip design and technology
International Journal of Microwave Science and Technology publishes two
types of issues: regular issues and special issues. Regular issues publish
collections of papers without special solicitation. Special issues feature
specifically aimed and targeted topics of interest contributed by authors
responding to a particular Call for Papers or by invitation, edited by
invited Guest Editor(s).
Manuscript submission via online system at:
NEC Laboratories America Inc.
International Journal of Microwave Science and Technology is available free
of charge as an Open Access journal on the Internet.
Current Issue: Forthcoming
Date: 20 November 2006