ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information
Publisher: MDPI AG
ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information provides an advanced forum for the science and technology of geographic information. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information publishes regular research papers, reviews and communications.
Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
There are, in addition, three unique features of this journal:
* manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed.
* electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
* manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are founded by national governments) to give information for a broad field of users.
* data collection and acquisition
* data structures and algorithms
* spatio-temporal databases
* spatial analysis, data mining, and decision support systems
* visualization theory and technology in real and virtual environments
* location based services
* uncertainty handling in spatial data
* spatial information infrastructures
* interoperability and open systems
* applications of geoinformation technology (all possible domains)
Manuscript submission via online system.
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kainz
Cartography and Geographic Information Science
Department of Geography and Regional Research
University of Vienna
Universitätsstr. 7, A-1010 Vienna, Austria
ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information is available free of charge as an Open Access journal on the Internet.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 1, Issue 1 (March 2012)
Date: 7 March 2012