Journal of Healthcare Leadership
Publisher: Dove Medical Press Ltd.
Journal of Healthcare Leadership is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal focusing on leadership for the health professions.
The journal is committed to the rapid publication of research focusing on but not limited to:
* Healthcare policy and law
* Theoretical and practical aspects healthcare delivery
* Interactions between healthcare and society and evidence-based practices
* Interdisciplinary decision-making
* Philosophical and ethical issues
* Hazard management
* Research and opinion for health leadership
* Leadership assessment
The journal welcomes submitted papers covering original research, basic science, clinical and epidemiological studies, reviews and evaluations, guidelines, expert opinion and commentary, case reports and extended reports.
Professor Russell Taichman
Department of Periodontics and Oral Medicine
University of Michigan.
Abstracts available online. Articles available in PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 2 2010
Date: 21 December 2010