Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research (JHTR)
Publisher: SAGE Publications for CHRIE (Council on Hotel, Restaurant, and
The Professional Journal of the International Council on Hotel, Restaurant,
and Institutional Education.
The Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research publishes high-quality,
refereed scholarship which advances the knowledge base of the hospitality
and tourism field. Featuring conceptual, empirical research, and applied
research articles as well as book and software reviews, research notes,
industry viewpoints, and conference reviews, JHTR keeps educators,
researchers, and professionals in travel and hospitality up to date with the
latest and most vital findings in the field.
* Strategic management
* Innovations in service strategies and customer satisfaction
* Lodging industry and human resources management
* Tourist decision-making and behavior
* Marketing and administration in hospitality and tourism
* Legal issues
* Financial management
* Cross-cultural and multicultural management issues
* Property management and hotel/restaurant development
* Research methodology, including quantitative and qualitative methods
* Innovations in restaurant and foodservice management
* Casino gaming and social/economic impact studies
* Hospitality employee training and development.
Professor K.S. (Kaye) Chon
Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research
Department of Hotel and Tourism Management
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Content available by subscription.
Abstracts available online.
Current Issue: August 1 2005, Volume 29, No. 3
Date: 31 October 2005