Journal of the International AIDS Society
Publisher: BioMed Central
Journal of the International AIDS Society, an official journal of the Society, provides an open access forum for essential and innovative HIV/AIDS research. Submission of research carried out by investigators in low- and middle-income countries is strongly encouraged.
The emerging field of operations research can provide valuable information on various algorithms for monitoring and providing support for comprehensive yet affordable and sustainable treatment, prevention and care programmes for different contexts. Journal of the International AIDS Society will give higher priority to publications in this area of research.
Topical areas include, but are not limited to:
* Basic and biomedical sciences
* Behavioural sciences and epidemiology
* Clinical sciences
* Health economics and health policy
* Operations and implementation research
* Social sciences and humanities (including political sciences and media)
* Editorials, commentaries and discussion highlights from International AIDS conferences and other relevant conferences.
Manuscript submission via online system.
The University of New South Wales
Papa Salif Sow
University of Dakar
McGill AIDS Centr
Jewish General Hospital
Abstracts available online. Articles available in HTML and PDF format.
Current Issue: Volume 14 2011
Date: 7 January 2011